We need protein at every stage of life
People at different points in their life benefit from protein in different ways when they eat foodstuffs that contain protein as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. You should pay attention to your protein intake for example if you are on a diet, for example, or if want to control your weight, work out actively or are ageing.
Milk has a mix of nutrients and excellent protein for everyday life
- During childhood and youth: For normal growth and building bone structure
- For exercise and sports: For growing muscle tissue
- During pregnancy: For foetal growth and development
- For weight loss: For maintaining muscle tissue and bone structure
- For aging people: For maintaining muscle mass