In this episode, Valio’s Anu Turpeinen shares the latest research showing how the milk fat globule membrane (MFGM) in milk fat enhances, for example, brain development and functioning, intestinal maturation and immune defence. She will also discuss how the new scientific findings can help infant nutrition manufacturers develop new products.
This 11 min episode includes the following topics:
- Introduction: Why are we talking about MFGM today?
- Nutritional angle: What makes MFGM so important in infant nutrition?
- Nutritional insight: How does MFGM change our approach to manufacturing infant nutrition?
- Business case: How can Valio help you turn the scientific insights about MFGM into commercial success?
- Insights: What is the outlook for the infant nutrition industry?